Robert Schuh is the new "Steroid Guru" -- i shit you not !!!
Pete
2006-06-07 20:57:15 UTC
I think i mentioned before that usually i NEVER start a thread. Unless i
have too. This is one of those "occaissions"...

This morning, just after i woke up, i walked to my computer and was curiues
if there was anyhing new that might interest me. Anyway, after clicking a
few links left and right, i "accidentally" came upon this Dutch site, and
scrolled down a bit.

Being the caffeine addict that i am, i had a large cup -250ml- of VERY
strong coffee in my left hand, being right handed, used my right hand to
"click" and scroll down, took a zip... and then FUCKED UP my keyboard and
this oh so elegant looking 19 inch TFT. It took my 10 minutes to whipe it
clean... ;-(

Anyway, THIS is what i read;

Ergogenics http://www.ergogenics.org/finasteride2.html

Subject;

Finasteride does NOT increase the anabolic properties of nandrolone. (freely
translated by myself)

Sporters die bang zijn om tijdens een testosteronkuur hun scalp te
verliezen, combineren hun anabolen met finasteride. Finasteride voorkomt dat
testosteron omzet in DHT en voorkomt dat het hoofdhaar uitvalt.
Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride echter een
slecht idee. 'Iedereen is bang voor DHT en oestrogeen. Maar zonder DHT en
estradiol word je niet groot.'

Translation of last sentence;

"Everyone wants to hide from DHT and estrogen, but they both make
you BIG!"

Op UseNet begon de discussie over Finasteride toen Dave een vraag stelde
over de doseringen van het middel bij een matige testosteronkuur. Hoeveel
had hij nodig bij een dosis van 400 tot 600 milligram per week? Helemaal
niets, vond Schuh. 'Als je verder wilt in de sport moet je haaruitval en
gyno's voor lief nemen. Alle goede bodybuilders hebben bitchtits. Ze laten
ze gewoon wegsnijden.'

Translation of last sentence;

"You are going to have to butch up and deal with losing hair
and bitch tits. ALL good BBers get gyno and just cut it out."

(as you guys probably allready noticed, this not MY translation; its quoted
from Google)

Now, the sentence that srewed my keyboard is this one;

"Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride echter een
slecht idee."

Do i need to translate that? Thought so...

Anyway... Hey Rob!
Some people in the medical community here in the Netherlands are using YOU,
or at least, your quotes, when it comers to matters such as these.

You ARE the new GURU!

And i want to be Mr. O, 2008.

----
Pete

Hey Rob, i am not trollimg you man, the above is for real, check yourself...
Okay, perhaps i am fucking around abit...;)
Lamont Sanford
2006-06-08 02:01:10 UTC
"Pete" <> "Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride
echter een
Post by Pete
slecht idee."
Anabolic Guru Bob Shue? First we discover he has Negro blood, now this. Bob
is just a box of surprises man. I am glad I ordered those bongo drums before
he jacks up the price in response to his new-found celebrity status.
Pete
2006-06-08 02:40:05 UTC
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Pete" <> "Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride
echter een
Post by Pete
slecht idee."
Anabolic Guru Bob Shue?
Yup. Thats what it said.
Post by Lamont Sanford
First we discover he has Negro blood, now this.
Ah well... it could be worse.
Post by Lamont Sanford
Bob
is just a box of surprises man. I am glad I ordered those bongo drums before
he jacks up the price in response to his new-found celebrity status.
Maybe if you are nice, he will give you signature.

Next time i consult my doctor, who recently said to that wrt to the
prostate, the use of Proscar might be a bad idea, because it could "mask" a
more seriously lying problem underneath, i will ask what Rob has to say
about this.

And no, i am NOT kidding, i really will.

----
Pete
JMW
2006-06-08 02:52:43 UTC
Post by Pete
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Pete" <> "Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride
echter een
Post by Pete
slecht idee."
Anabolic Guru Bob Shue?
Yup. Thats what it said.
Post by Lamont Sanford
Bob
is just a box of surprises man. I am glad I ordered those bongo drums before
he jacks up the price in response to his new-found celebrity status.
Maybe if you are nice, he will give you signature.
Next time i consult my doctor, who recently said to that wrt to the
prostate, the use of Proscar might be a bad idea, because it could "mask" a
more seriously lying problem underneath, i will ask what Rob has to say
about this.
And no, i am NOT kidding, i really will.
Maybe your doc is telling you that BPH is God's way of telling you
that you're using too much T, Pete.
Pete
2006-06-08 03:08:31 UTC
Post by JMW
Post by Pete
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Pete" <> "Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride
echter een
Post by Pete
slecht idee."
Anabolic Guru Bob Shue?
Yup. Thats what it said.
Post by Lamont Sanford
Bob
is just a box of surprises man. I am glad I ordered those bongo drums before
he jacks up the price in response to his new-found celebrity status.
Maybe if you are nice, he will give you signature.
Next time i consult my doctor, who recently said to that wrt to the
prostate, the use of Proscar might be a bad idea, because it could "mask" a
more seriously lying problem underneath, i will ask what Rob has to say
about this.
And no, i am NOT kidding, i really will.
Maybe your doc is telling you that BPH is God's way of telling you
that you're using too much T, Pete.
No. I am a genetic/medical freak. My protate is actually smaller then
avarage for a guy my age.
I was discussing if the addition of Proscar might be a good idea.

And the doctor recently read an artical that said that Proscar might prevent
enlargement of the prostate, it doesnt prevent cancer in that region. And
when you take Proscar, it might be that the cancer might go on onnoticed.

So i decided to forget about the whole thing...

----
Peter
Lamont Sanford
2006-06-08 03:24:08 UTC
"Pete" <> when you take Proscar, it might be that the cancer might go on
onnoticed.
Post by Pete
So i decided to forget about the whole thing...
I would encourage you to reconsider.

I visit my doctor regularly, and then I visit Bob Shue (The Prostate Guru)
for one of his amazing examinations. He does with his tongue what no MRI or
Ultra-Sound exam can do.

Even my doctor recommends Bob enthusiastically (and this was before we
realized that Bob is genetically gifted).

After Arnold and Joe Weider, Bob Shue may be the best thing that has ever
happened to bodybuilding.
Pete
2006-06-08 03:29:11 UTC
Post by Pete
So i decided to forget about the whole thing...
I would encourage you to reconsider.
Okay, i am listening...
Post by Lamont Sanford
I visit my doctor regularly, and then I visit Bob Shue (The Prostate Guru)
for one of his amazing examinations. He does with his tongue what no MRI or
Ultra-Sound exam can do.
Even my doctor recommends Bob enthusiastically (and this was before we
realized that Bob is genetically gifted).
After Arnold and Joe Weider, Bob Shue may be the best thing that has ever
happened to bodybuilding.
HAHAHAHA !!!!

You crack me up Lamont... (BTW, hows that barrucadu bitch?)

Nice post about Redd Foxx, BTW...

----
Pete
JMW
2006-06-08 04:23:27 UTC
Post by Pete
Post by JMW
Post by Pete
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Pete" <> "Anabolengoeroe Robert Schuh vindt het gebruik van finasteride
echter een
Post by Pete
slecht idee."
Anabolic Guru Bob Shue?
Yup. Thats what it said.
That was pretty much what I meant.
Curt James
2006-06-08 03:30:11 UTC
First we discover he has Negro blood, n<snip>
What fucking year is this? Cut that negro crap. Shut the fuck up,
bitch. I hate Schuh more than you do anyway. Back up.

A 29-inch waist. God, how I hate Schuh. But you seriously need to pick
a different persona and ditch the negro nonsense.

Lamont Sanford
2006-06-08 03:47:16 UTC
"Curt James" <> A 29-inch waist. God, how I hate Schuh. But you seriously
need to pick a different persona and ditch the negro nonsense.
Bob himself said that he had some kind of renal disease THAT ONLY African
men get. Those were his words. So what does that mean? He has African DNA?

I am not making that up. There is nothing wrong with Bob being part black.
In fact, he would be cooler if he were all black. It does fit in with his
Samuel L. Jackson personality and the fact that he makes bongo drums just
makes everything crystal clear.

I like Black Bob better than whitey Bob. It may be reverse discrimination,
but in this day and age, black people are a lot cooler than whites. I hope
you don't feel slighted because you are not black.
JMW
2006-06-08 04:36:17 UTC
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Curt James" <> A 29-inch waist. God, how I hate Schuh. But you seriously
need to pick a different persona and ditch the negro nonsense.
Bob himself said that he had some kind of renal disease THAT ONLY African
men get. Those were his words. So what does that mean? He has African DNA?
I am not making that up. There is nothing wrong with Bob being part black.
In fact, he would be cooler if he were all black. It does fit in with his
Samuel L. Jackson personality and the fact that he makes bongo drums just
makes everything crystal clear.
I like Black Bob better than whitey Bob. It may be reverse discrimination,
but in this day and age, black people are a lot cooler than whites. I hope
you don't feel slighted because you are not black.
Well, Curt *is* member of the NAACP, and he really does try to mimic
the hip-hop thing, but it just doesn't work.
Curt James
2006-06-08 10:34:30 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 00:36:17 -0400, JMWho-loves-me?-Em-does!
<***@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by JMW
Well, Curt *is* member of the NAACP, and he really does try to mimic
the hip-hop thing, but it just doesn't work.
Hell hath no fury like a legal assistant scorned?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-29,GGLG:en&q=dealing+with+unrequited+love
aka http://tinyurl.com/ola6y

Just give it time, Emmy. There's someone out there for you.
--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/
Pete
2006-06-08 04:48:31 UTC
Post by Lamont Sanford
"Curt James" <> A 29-inch waist. God, how I hate Schuh. But you seriously
need to pick a different persona and ditch the negro nonsense.
Bob himself said that he had some kind of renal disease THAT ONLY African
men get. Those were his words. So what does that mean? He has African DNA?
I think it is proven we all have.
The only people who refused to accept that, at that certain congress, were
the Japanese.
They were very angry, and upset, to hear that mankind evolved in
East-Africa.

They insisted they have different Ancestors. And i believe it.
Those guys are 5 feet tall and have little dicks. No body hair either.
Sometimes you can hardly tell the difference between a man or a woman. That
3 incher can easily be mistaken for a giant clit.
Post by Lamont Sanford
I am not making that up. There is nothing wrong with Bob being part black.
In fact, he would be cooler if he were all black. It does fit in with his
Samuel L. Jackson personality and the fact that he makes bongo drums just
makes everything crystal clear.
Rob wondering the streets in a long leather coat?
With Isaac Hayes singing in the background, while Rob is shooting the bad
guys. Hmmm....
Post by Lamont Sanford
I like Black Bob better than whitey Bob. It may be reverse discrimination,
but in this day and age, black people are a lot cooler than whites. I hope
you don't feel slighted because you are not black.
You are something else Lamont.
Just dont use the ****** word, okay?

----
Pete
Robert Schuh
2006-06-11 07:26:00 UTC
Post by Pete
[...]
LOL!

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
Frank Lee
2006-06-11 12:31:26 UTC
"Robert Schuh" <> LOL!
Our black buddy says something nice for the first time ever. Perhaps once
Bob came to terms with his African heritage he felt peace at last.

Good to see you in a good mood, Bob.